Better Networking Skills
If you’ve ever dreaded the thought of “working a room” or of reaching out to people professionally through online channels, this practical session is for you.
About this course
- What networking is and what it isn’t
- Why a strong network can help you land your next job, grow your career, generate sales leads, and meeting interesting and engaging people
- The differences between how introverts and extroverts interact
- How to define a networking strategy based on your individual goals
- How to start, sustain, and end conversations,
- The different types of people to have in your network
- Managing your mindset
- Networking tactics
- How to work a the room
- The importance of asking for referrals
- Re-connecting after events, and following up
- What events to attend (or not)
- Business networking with personal friends
Scientists, researchers, and professionals who attend events in order to make new connections, or who know that they ought to be building their network. Also useful for people who attend conferences, industry meetings, and seminars, and who need to network during break-out sessions.
This session is designed to help participants understand what networking is (tip: it’s not just about you!), why it’s important, and how to become a better networker, make new contacts, and maintain those relationships.
Up to 30
- Live online using Zoom or similar technology
- In-person at your office/premises or ours
- 1-to-1 coaching
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's talk about how to help you achieve your communication goals.
+43 (0)660 378 2939