Running Effective Meetings
If you’ve ever walked into a meeting thinking “this is a waste of time” and left the meeting feeling exactly the same way, it’s time to develop some simple strategies to make meetings more productive.
About this course
Whether you work in a corporate environment, a university, a hospital, or somewhere completely different, meetings are likely to be a part of your day-to-day work. Unfortunately, few of us have anything good to say about meetings: they eat up time, generate more meetings, and leave people feeling frustrated.
In this short session, we’ll:
- Identify some of the most commonly experienced problems in meetings
- Rethink the agenda and how to prepare it so that it leads to a successful meeting
- How to manage a meeting, bring everyone into discussion, direct flow, handle conflict, and help decision-making processes
- Virtual communication: How to observe different protocols for meetings where everyone isn’t in the same room.
Any scientist, researcher, or professional who leads or participates in meetings on a regular basis and who wants them to be more useful in the future!
Participants will come away with new ideas to run and participate in meetings to make them more effective.
Up to 30
- Live online using Zoom or similar technology
- In-person at your office/premises or ours
- 1-to-1 coaching
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's talk about how to help you achieve your communication goals.
+43 (0)660 378 2939