Get all the voices in the room. Achieve consensus. Make decisions.
If you want to bring a group of people together to generate ideas, plan great things, align attitudes, and make decisions, you may find it a challenge to work out how to get everyone on the same page!
As a professional facilitator, I can help you consider things like group dynamics, pre-empt objections, and think about outcomes, and then design conversations and activities to help move the discussion forward. By staying neutral and leaving the content expertise to your team, I can facilitate and moderate events large and small, online and in-person, using a range of proven facilitation techniques.
Do you have a facilitation project in mind?
If you already some ideas about what you need and you’d like to discuss it, let’s have a conversation.
Typical facilitation projects I work on include:
- Team and Board retreats or away days
- Strategic planning, and progress reviews
- Project planning sessions
- Team building
- Community building
- Organisational development and transformation
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Online meetings, seminars and conferences
- Leadership development and capacity building
- Panel moderation
Methods & tools
I facilitate both online and in-person groups (all online now, to be honest) and draw on a rich set of tools and methods to design productive and insightful gatherings, including:
- ICA’s Technology of Participation (ToP)
- The Art of Hosting
- World Café
- Liberating Structures
- Open Space Technology
- Participatory Tools and Techniques
- Narrative Techniques
- Graphic Facilitation
- Embodied Methodologies
- And a whole suite of online tools to engage, involve, and get people talking